The great Mississippi River
Today Scott and I and the kids went to Mississippi River in Winona to see a replica ship of the Pinta and the Nina. They were the ships that Christopher Columbus used when he discovered the Americas. The ships were made in Brazil by some people who used the same techniques that men from that era of 1492 used to make the originals. I found the ships interesting because they were much smaller then I expected. They have been traveling around the world from Brazil to America going on display. It was a great day with the family even though it wasn't Emma's favorite activity she still stayed up beat for most of the day. After a day out in the sun we then went home and cleaned the church. After that Emma and I did a little shopping she got boxers and I got a new skirt! I love shopping :)
I am grateful for testimony of Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment