christmas

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Grandma Rules VS Mom Rules

Wow, I can't believe this week is almost over.  I have had a really good day hanging with my kids.  It is days like these that I love to be a mom.  I love that we can just sit around and laugh and have a great time.  We are missing Elle lots though.  I skyped with her today and she had a load full of makeup on!  I wish Grandma would do a better job of helping Elle stick to the rules of how much makeup is okay and not let Elle talk her into what she couldn't get away with her mom here in Minnesota.  I guess that is what Grandmas are for....to just let them do what they want.  I think Elle will be tired of getting away with way to much inappropriate stuff by the time this three weeks is up and she will be happy to follow the real mom rules.  (I hope)

I am grateful for Grandmas who love my kids as much as I do!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Elle is at Grandma's! I didn't know that! I want to visit her! i can't wait for you to come down! We made sure we had no plans for that week so we can visit with you guys!