Sunday Thoughts.
1. I woke up with a song in my heart. Did You Think to Pray.
2. Banana with WHIP CREAM. Breakfast for champions.
3. Emma doesn't want to get up but I know she will.
4. Tanner is growing a beard. Scott still can't grow a beard.
5. Changes are coming....I was sustained and set apart.
6. Tanner wants something to eat. Left overs are good.
7. My home teacher is probably one of the most humble and sincere people I have ever met. But he is almost completely deaf in one ear so it is also very comical to talk to him and his family because his wife calls me Sister Gear.
8. I love Otter Pops I can't just eat one! Orange is my favorite.
9. I miss Elle with all my heart. It is to quiet here without her.
10. I love the piece and quiet that is in my home. Why can't Elle be quiet?
I am grateful for patience that I must have when actively waiting.
1 comment:
Oh Sister Gear, I loved that post! I agree with everything you said. I heard about the change and I am excited for you. I am coming out to MN in October and I am excited to see you (yay!)
Post a Comment