christmas

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Was it real or not? That is the question. Emma thinks it was real...I am not sure

I just got back from the movies.  I went to see Inception with Emma.  It was really a great movie with lots of twists and turns and if you didn't pay attention during the whole thing you would be lost and even if you paid attention like me you still might be lost because I am.  I think I will be going to that movie again to see if I can piece it together a little bit more and decide if it was all a dream or not.

Elle left early this morning and when she got up she was very sick.  Last time she went to Utah for an extended trip she became ill and threw up many times at her aunt Allison's house.  It was not a good experience for her so today when she got up all she could think about was getting sick.  She then created so much anxiety about it that she became sick.  Scott got up and gave her a very sweet blessing and she felt much better.  I have been keeping tabs on her all day and she is doing very well on her trip with Ann.

I already miss her spunky personality but Grandpa said he couldn't wait to see her and experience some of that for himself.  So I know she is in great hands for the next three weeks.

I am grateful for the blessings of the priesthood.

No comments: