christmas

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing

  Someone told me that with the heat index yesterday's temperature felt like 107 degrees here in Rochester!  When I walked outside I felt as if I  was walking strait into a sauna.  Finally the humidity has subsided and it actually was a beautiful day.  These are the kind of days that I love here in Rochester and the ones that I dream about when it is 20 below in Jan. when your buggers freeze the second you even think about walking outside to get the mail. 

I have enjoyed my day so much.  Not as many apt. and meetings and stuff to get done.  I actually took a nap with Sandy this afternoon.  When it was time to get up from that nap Sandy looked very disappointed that our nap wasn't going to continue.  I felt the same but I had things to do (dogs don't really have things to do, the only things they need to do is their "business").  So for now this day has been very relaxing and non stressing...that was until Tanner decided as a joke it would be really, really funny to change my calendar around.  I started to panic a little because my calendar is my life.  I wouldn't know what I was suppose to be doing if I didn't have an accurate calendar.  Many people counting on me would sadly not be served, many meetings would be missed, many appointments that the kids have to go to would be missed...my whole life would be in a mess!  Tanner still thinks it would be funny but I think I convinced him that it would be bad, very, very bad if he did that.  But now that Tanner has put that thought in my head (Inception!) I am now worried I will wake up every morning wondering if my calendar has been tampered with!

My honey


"The Calendar" my life line.

Evil Tanner!

I am grateful for the beautiful weather.
Movie for today: Much Ado About Nothing

No comments: