christmas

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lazy as a dog

Scott asked me to stop telling him that I am so tired tonight.  I mentioned it probably 7 times at dinner and felt like closing my eyes and falling asleep right then and there!  So I told Scott I wouldn't bring it up again to him but that doesn't mean I can't blog about it now. So....I am very tired tonight!  I think my Eclipse movie night is catching up with me finally.  I haven't had a chance to take a nap during the day because things keep coming up unexpectedly (right Valeri!).  Oh well I guess I would rather feel tired then be as a lazy dog and  sleep during the day and then not be able to go to bed at night.

I am grateful for Tanner's feet he is having me massage them right now and that means he is home with me! 

1 comment:

T. Greer said...

See, you need your naps.