christmas

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Saturday....

Once again my Saturday was busy as can be.  I started out with helping to make 1500 cookies (I of course only helped with a small portion of that task but still I was a part of the effort) then on to a baptism where I gave a talk on baptism.  I felt like I was going to puke and pass out during my talk and I am not sure why.  I never get stage fright but this time I almost didn't make it through the talk.  I think I might have had my knees locked.  It was one of the strangest feelings I have ever experienced.  After the talk I went to watch a football game but actually had a much better time visiting with a few friends then watch the Utes get their butts kicked.  Later I worked on my lesson for tomorrow and also ran to the store store with my friend.  Now as I am sitting here blogging I am listening to my kids debate the silliest things like what song lyrics mean.  Elle is getting very angry about all of this.  Tanner is annoying her greatly!  Okay I am so tired and am fighting a cold so I must end my blog for tonight and go to bed.

I am grateful for life!  Even at its worse it is pretty wonderful!

No comments: