christmas

Monday, November 8, 2010

The List

Ooh Yawn.  I am so tired. 

Monday list.

1.  I think (actually I know) I am feeling worse today then yesterday.

2. I am starting to get a UTI on top of fighting a head cold.  Which one is worse?  Of course the UTI.

3. I have drank 100 gallons of water today to try to get rid of my UTI but now I am having to pee like every 30 minutes and it is annoying.

4.  What is more annoying...A. having a head full of snot and having to sneeze and not having any Kleenex nearby and so you have to sneeze down your shirt and all over your boobs instead of all over the people next to you (you should thank me Valeri)...or B. having to pee suddenly and not being close to a bathroom so you just freeze in place and try to hold your pee so you don't pee your pants but you just can't hold it and so you run to the bathroom and pee your pants a little because you are not fast enough to get their in time?

5. I can't hear very well because my ears are all plugged up with fluid that is swimming around in my head.

6. I hate having to breath threw my mouth.

7. Remember last week when I was grateful for my health?  What happened?  Things can go down hill very fast!

8. I think I miss Scott more because I am sick.

9. I think I am glad Scott is gone right now because I don't have to worry about cleaning the house (the kids don't care if it is dirty) and cleaning the house is the last thing I want to do right now!

10. Nobody should come to my house right now.  It is very dirty and I will feel bad if you come over.  So DON'T!

Okay I am going to bed now.

I am grateful that I was able to accomplish so much today even though I felt yucky and Tanner says he loves me even though I am sick!

1 comment:

Michele Marriott said...

Cranberry juice and yogurt, girl. Hang in there. :)