christmas

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Which is better, to be a nag or lazy?

I miss my sweetheart.  Scott is in NY and I am here in Rochester.  I think a trip once in a while is a good thing.  It helps the heart grow fonder.  I know that every time I go to Utah without him I come back home to Scott wondering why I went in the first place because I  miss him so much when I am gone. 

Elle told me tonight I was a nag. All I asked her to do is clean her room (at 9am this morning, then I asked her if she had finished her chore at 9pm tonight, I didn't bring it up to her at any other time today).  I told her I would quit nagging if she just did it!  I mean there would be no such thing as a nag if whom ever you are asking to do something just did it, right?  I hate when people refer to others as a nag.  That only tells me that that person calling the other a nag is actually lazy.  If they don't do what they are being asked to do and enough time has gone by that the asker of the task has to remind the person that they have a job to finish (or start in Elle's case) then that person is really just a lazy butt and needs some reminding (or nagging) in the first place!  Don't call me a nag....just do what you are asked!   Is this to much to ask for????????????  HONESTLY this annoys me JS!

I am grateful for my family's imperfection...life would be so boring if we didn't have virtues to work on!

No comments: