Thanks to my friend Kathy for showing me this really cool new obsession Wordle.net and to Tanner for helping me get my creation onto my blog! I hope you all like it. I think I might do this for a craft for those of you that might be interested in making one let me know. I am going to figure out how to send it to Sams and have it printed out in a poster size and then get it framed. I used the Proclamation on the Family document but you can use anything....like for instance I could put in words like Greer, Love, Family, Emma, Elle, Tanner, Mom, Dad, Family, Crazy, Fun, Loud, (the more words you use the better just come up with lots of adjectives to be descriptive about your family) or maybe do something like favorite movies and movie quotes the possibilities are endless...
I am grateful for my kids they make me laugh :)

No comments:
Post a Comment