christmas

Friday, November 19, 2010

Good things

What to write about tonight?...

1.  We signed on our house today and it is official :)  I am going to paint my bedroom blue.
2.  Harry Potter was good.  But I think my midnight showing times are coming to an end.  I am way to tired to really enjoy a movie at midnight.
3. I usually get phone calls from Emma's teachers but today I had a surprise call from Elle's teacher.  To bad for me (or good thing for her) she had just had her teeth pulled out and she was rather loopy today.  Otherwise I am sure I would have had a rather interesting talk with Elle...we will have to save that discussion for tomorrow.

I am grateful that the stress of buying a home is over.

2 comments:

Michele Marriott said...

Congrats on the house, Krystine! Are you doing k12 with the girls, or another program?

Krystine said...

k12. I love it. But you might want to be more hands on with Jonah. This program doesn't require a lot of time on my part for prep or teaching.