christmas

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Thoughts

I have a pain in my neck and it feels like it is on fire.  Have any of you felt this pain from moving and unpacking a bazillion boxes?

I feel a great sense of accomplishment because we are making serious progress with unpacking these stupid boxes.(when I say we, I mean the little mouse in my pocket and me!)

No really the kids have been a great help when I can get them to focus and not hide from me.  I heard Tanner tell Emma tonight that he was hiding from mom and not to tell her where he was!

I love the house!  The more things I put away the better I like the house.

I am grateful for the wireless connection we are steeling, (I mean borrowing) from some neighbor of ours until we get our service set up tomorrow!

No comments: