Another Saturday come and gone. It was cold and windy, just what old man winter ordered up for our first real winter day. It seems strange that it is already the 13th of Nov. before we had our first real blast of winter. We are expected to get 10 inches of snow sometime in the next couple of days so I hear...in Minnesota the weather is always a hot topic (or should I say cold topic?).
Emma and I went and got our hair done today. The hair dresser made me up to look like a girl with a beehives nest on the top of my head. I always hate it when other people style my hair but at least it made Emma laugh.
I was able to pack another 5 boxes today. I figure if I keep packing at this pace I might manage to get out of this house and into the new one by the end of Dec.!
I am grateful for warm clothes. Elle mentioned to us tonight that she loves shopping for clothes at Gander Mountain. Both Scott and I were surprised by this comment because you realize this was coming from our Emo daughter and Gander Mt. is a sporting goods store. Scott then asked her why and she said because the clothes there are warm! (It was a little cold today)
1 comment:
Krys, why didn't you take a picture of the beehive? I would have loved seeing it!
Happy packing!
Post a Comment