christmas

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Packing 101

Okay tomorrow will be a big push day for packing.  I need to learn to tell people "sorry, no I can't help you  because I need to get my house packed".  I will do my best tomorrow to stay at home and pack 50 boxes.  Do you think I can do that?  That means I will pack 10 boxes in 5 rooms. 

My five rooms will be:
1. Elle's room
2. Storage room
3. Emma's room
4. Closet and upstairs bathroom
5. Office

I will spend one hour in each room.  I will remain focused and driven.  I will throw lots of stuff away.  I will whistle while I work.  I will feel relief when I finish my day.  I will tell people "sorry, no I can't help you because I need to get my house packed".  Let me practice that one more time.  I will tell people "sorry, no I can't help you because I need to get my house packed".  I can say no and not feel guilty about it.  I should say no to people tomorrow when they call me to ask for my assistance.  I mean I will say no to people tomorrow when they call and ask for my assistance.   I have prepared myself for my big day tomorrow.  I know I can do it.  If I get my house packed then that means I get to move into a new house that I like much better then the house I am living in now.  Okay I have decided that tomorrow is the day that I will pack!

I am grateful for my new hair color and cut.  I really like it.

2 comments:

Al said...

Hmmm, packing sure has been a common theme with your posts lately....JUST GET THE HOUSE PACKED ALREADY :)

AND...where are the pictures? I want to see packed boxes, new hair do, more hot chocolate exploding in the microwave!!

That's all. love you.

Michele Marriott said...

Oh Krystine, you make me smile :) Good luck, girl!