A little friend of ours came over to play today. He is 3 years old and smart (possibly smarter then Tanner was at that age, if any of you knew Tanner at that age you might agree that is amazing). I went to the store with his mom and Tanner was left behind to watch him for a short while. Unlucky for Tanner while we were gone our friend had to go to the bathroom. Tanner asked him if he needed any help but he replied "no, I am a big boy". So naturally Tanner left him to his business. A couple of minutes later he came out of the bathroom and announced to Tanner "I have to poo now" so Tanner naturally thought that this wouldn't be a problem for him either after Tanner told him to go ahead and go back in the bathroom and use it. Tanner then said 2 minutes passed by and he heard his little friend hollering from the bathroom "Tanner where are you? I need you!". Tanner walked into the bathroom and asked him what he needed that he thought he told him he could do this by himself. The little friend then said "well this is tricky!", as he grabbed Tanner and had a death grip around Tanner's knees while leaning far over the toilet. The little friend then said that "sometimes this hurts, that's what makes this so tricky, you never know". Tanner was then forced into helping clean up the behind of this little friend.
When Tanner shared with me this story it made me laugh so hard. I thought you might all enjoy it as much as I did.
I am grateful for 3 year olds.
No comments:
Post a Comment