christmas

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Helping Hands

Today was much better then yesterday.  I got up this morning and right away called the Dr.  He promptly called in a prescription (I didn't even have to go to his office!) and I am already feeling better :)  I have only sneezed 2 times today and my head didn't feel like it was swimming in snot!  Much improved, don't you think? 

I got a letter from my dad after he read my blog last night and he gave me some fatherly advice..."slow down and take care of yourself Krys" he said.  So I decided to do just that.  I am taking the day off tomorrow.  So if you are reading this blog and live near me please pass the word around that the RS Pres. is taking the day off.  (Just Joking!!  I am not taking the day off!) 

I got a good laugh from something someone told me today.  I had called them to ask for some last minute help with something and they said to me "don't you know I am in a presidency and I am always asked to do everything, so I think I will pass on this one".   I think this person was forgetting that they were talking to the RS Pres....I can't even tell you how many calls I get each day to do something for someone (I lose track by 10 am but I am sure if you asked Elle she could tell you how many calls I get because she doesn't like to relay all the messages to me when I am out doing things for other people!)

Really people I am just playing around here, I love to serve and help others, it just seemed so funny to me what this person said.  I hope I can always have a great attitude when serving those in need and do it  with a happy heart and treat others the way I want to be treated.  I don't want to feel like I am some one's hundredth phone call of the day but rather like I am the first phone call of the day.  That is my goal to be that kind of person.

If any of you need anything tomorrow please don't hesitate to call, I can't wait to hear from you even if you just want to chat!

I am grateful for all those who serve me!

No comments: