christmas

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Move


Can you see anything wrong with this picture?


How about now?



We started our big day out on the right foot.  Got up early left the house at 8:00 to pick the moving truck up. I dropped Scott off at the truck place and left for home.  15 minutes later I looked out the back window and there I saw Scott outside of the truck.  Most of the truck was sticking out in the road blocking the south lane traffic.  What could be wrong, I asked myself.  I opened the window and yelled out to Scott.


He then told me that he had got the truck stuck on the ledge of the sidewalk.  After 2 hours of he and Tanner trying to get it unstuck,  and I mean he tried everything.  He finally called a tow truck.  (After I told Tanner to go mention it to his Dad that he might want to call a tow truck.  I knew he wouldn't take that advice from me very well, do all the wives out there know what I am talking about here?)



2 hours later the truck was free!  It only took us the next 9 hours to load and unload the truck twice.  I am so glad to have that over with.  And I wish I could have got this in writing because Scott said it was the last time he will ever move!

I am grateful for all the friends who helped us through this long, long, long day!


No comments: