I can't believe that Thanksgiving is almost here! I love Thanksgiving dinner and this year I think we are going to be eating turkey sandwiches that I buy from the store the day before. We are going to be right in the middle of our move and I won't have a kitchen set up in either house. This will be a Thanksgiving to remember! Sometimes you just have to be flexible and go with the flow and this will be one of those holidays.
I feel very blessed this year to be moving into a house that I really adore and actually I would rather be eating cold turkey sandwiches with my family then doing anything else. This will be my last Thanksgiving with Tanner for quite some time. He will be leaving for his mission soon and then I am sure after he returns he will be off to school and not flying home for Thanksgiving any time soon. I bet this is the last time we have Thanksgiving together as a family (just the 5 of us) ever again. In the near future Emma will be leaving to go explore and live her life. Then the kids will be bringing boyfriends and girlfriends home and even husbands and a wife to join us or the kids will be off somewhere else for this holiday.
I am grateful for the peace I feel about my kids growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment