Today has been a very busy and once again an exhausting day. Much packing and even unpacking was done. We moved the kitchen over to the house today and I unpacked it just as quickly. Tomorrow the big move will take place as we have a moving truck lined up to take the beds, furniture and the rest of the boxes that hold our mini Barnes and Nobles book store in them. It is a wonderful feeling to know this will be our last night in this house. My three painted rooms turned out great. I am even surprised that the black room is not as bad as I thought it would look. I will take pictures but not until I get all the finishing touches done.
I am now going to go crash into bed and get up way super early to pack my bathrooms up and move!!!!
I am grateful for the great kids that I have, I love them soooooooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment