christmas

Monday, January 10, 2011

Another Monday come and gone in 2011

Monday night Football.

Scott is sitting in the other room yelling at the tv.

The little kids are fast asleep after bath time.  Chloe hit her head in the bath tub and told me that her hair was broken and she was so sad.  All I had to do was give her a kiss on her head and it was all better.  After the bath Chloe got to paint her pretty nails.  She loves anything pretty.  She is such a princess.

Emma has been making cookies to take to seminary.  I will believe it when I see it.

Elle is on some kind of manic, very hyper and happy.

I am exhausted, but happy, it was a good day....And I chose another blog design :)

I am grateful for a warm house...yes we got our new heater put in today!  No more fuses being blown.

No comments: