I have been busy and felt uninspired to write anything on the blog. I have been thinking about this blog and how it is not meeting my needs. I want to be able to write my inner most thoughts and some times those feelings and thoughts are not appropriate to share with the whole world. So I think I am going to change the format of my blog. I am going to blog once weekly and I will send out a reminder to my family and those that already told me they still want a reminder but other then that you will not hear from me quite as often in 2011. I am going to begin a new blog but no one will be invited to read it because it will be a journal. I need to be able to express myself without withholding any feelings. So there you have it.
I will keep you posted on the doings of the Greer's but not be so anal about it.
I am grateful for snowing mornings in Rochester!
2 comments:
I loved reading about your world, Krystine. Keep me posted when you can. :) Be well- I think of your family all the time.. Love, shel
I understand the whole blog-not-being-equal-to-a-journal-all-the-time thing. Anyway, I support you in your decision :o) And I wanted to tell you about ldsjournal.com. It's an online journal that you can have printed into a book. I just created my account and it's really slick. Anyway, just a thought...
Post a Comment