I have already failed at two of my goals this week. Good thing each day is a new beginning!
I had some "emergency" situations come up this week with RS and it seems like when it rains it pours. I was unable to take the assessment test for college and will have to postpone beginning college until next spring. I am okay with this because I feel like my most important responsibility right now is my family. My church calling is very taxing on my time and I don't want to spread myself to thin.
I also have not started to work out yet. Like I said, this week has been a challenge and I haven't had any extra time for myself. I am going to do my best to work out this week...we will see.
The good news...I have prayed on my knees everyday this week (morning and night, actually some of those days this week it was more like afternoon and night!) and I am planning to attend the temple next Saturday.
I am now going to lay down by Scott and watch a movie! We haven't had any alone time for a while. I can't wait to snuggle up.
I am grateful for achieving two out of four goals this week! I am awesome :)
P.S. I am so glad Tanner had the opportunity to go to school last year. It has made this transition much smoother for me this time. It just seems like he is off to school but without the opportunity to call him when I want :) instead I get to write him letters every day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment