I had a very productive day.
I actually got 10 things on my list of 12 things to do list done! But the problem is I didn't get dressed today.
I guess that it is better to work on my list then to get dressed some days.
Be impeccable with your word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean.
Avoid using the word to speak against yourself,
or to gossip about others.
Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
I love this thought. Although I think it is very hard for me to be able to follow it 100%.
I hope that by trying each day I can one day be perfect doing this. I think the key is having impeccable thoughts because thoughts lead us to our actions in word and deed.
I am grateful for my sister Katie. I had a really great chat with her tonight! I miss my sister Katie.
No comments:
Post a Comment