christmas

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Today was a nice day.  Scott and I went to the temple.  I have set a goal to attend the temple once a month this year.  So so far I am 100% on that one!

Today I was thinking about Tanner.  I  felt sad that I can't talk to him.   I am not sure why I felt so sad but my heart is aching for him.  He has only been gone 3 weeks. I still have 23 more months to go until I get to see him.

It has been so very cold lately.  Below zero...BRRRRRRRRRR.

I am thinking that we only have one month left of very cold weather.  If I can make it through the end of Feb. I think I will be happy because in March we probably won't have any temps below zero!!  We will be up to the wonderfully warm temps of 20 degrees!  It will seem practically like a heat wave :)

I am grateful for the peace of the temple.  

No comments: