I realized that tonight is the first night in the last year and a half since Tanner left for college when we are home with no one in the house but the girls! When Tanner first left Jackson and Hannah had moved in with us. When Tanner came home last June Hannah was still living with us. Then Tanner was with us until this Jan. a couple of nights before Tanner left on his mission we had Caleb and Chloe come stay with us. They are now back with there mom and Tanner is off on his mission, Jackson and Hannah are both living in AZ and Scott and I have only the girls home tonight! Boy it seems quite :) Peace and Quite!
Oh what I am saying...I am talking about Emma and Elle here...it is not so quite but peace YES!
I am grateful for the good night sleep I know I am going to have tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment