Thanks to Allison I found out how to spell quiet today. If any of you have been wrong about the spelling like me for the last 41 years it is okay you don't have to feel to dumb. I will just chalk it up to an education in Grantsville UT!
I have had a great day...except I have been butting heads with Emma. I just don't know what to do or say anymore when she tells me that she is not going to do school work. I am at a loss. I am frustrated beyond words and I need professional help! I am actually looking forward to the day Emma graduates or turns 18 which ever one comes first I am not sure. Because I think on that day I am going to show her the door and tell her "I love you Emma but good luck and good bye, go and see what the world can teach you because you ain't wanting to learn anything in this house".
Am I a bad mom?????
I am grateful for my workout today...yes I actually made time for myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment