What an exhausting week. I started out last Sunday night taking in a 4 year old boy and 3 year old girl while their mom went to the hospital. Last Sunday I didn't have a working heater. Last Sunday I had Tanner sitting next to me while I blogged. This Sunday I still have the 4 and 3 year old staying at my house, we are still running our heat from heaters plugged in to every outlet in the house and blowing fuses every day. But tonight I sit here and blog and am wondering how Tanner is adjusting to life on the "inside".
I have been blessed by our Heavenly Father this week. He has given me the strength to keep on going, friends to buoy me up, my kids to take on extra assignments, and an understanding husband who changed a couple of 4 year old poopy diapers!! Some days I have shed tears and some days I have laughed my head off. But all in all I have been blessed beyond measure and I know that Heavenly Father is very mindful of me and my challenges.
I look forward to what this week might bring me and hope it is something really good!!!!!!!!
I am grateful for Sundays. They are a day of reflection for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment