christmas

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I think I broke my wrist....maybe I just broke my ego!

I just fell off my chair.  Oh it was sad.  And it was painful.  Elle thinks it was awfully funny.  Scott thinks it was very funny also.  Emma missed the great display of grace on my part but she feels badly for me.

We got a 2nd letter from Tanner today.  He is kind of funny the way he write his letters to the family.  He numbers each item he wants to talk to us about.

1.  I want this to be very business like.
2. Don't mistake this letter for anything nice...it is suppose to be business like.
3. Even though I love and miss you guys this is really a business  letter.

What is he thinking???  I want him to spill his soul to us and all I can get out of him is #1 through 20!

Oh well I am happy to get what I get!  Don't stop the emails from coming Tanner!  And P.S. Tanner, I have never asked Emma for a hug from you, or even cry for you for that matter...I think I should get 100 points!

I am grateful for my family!

No comments: