christmas

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve

Okay first let me address the person that wants to see pictures of the purple and black room.  I will put pictures up very, very, very soon.  I want to finish the last touches of the rooms before posting pictures. 

My new years eve was nice.  Once again Scott and I attended the black tie affair that the hotel hosts each year.  I got to go out and buy a new dress that had some sparkle to it.  The sad thing about buying dresses that sparkle is that I only wear them once a year. 

I decided that out of 500 people who attended me and maybe 5 other women were modestly dressed.  And the same five modestly dressed people were also the only sober people there.  It is always interesting to watch people make  fools out of themselves. There are always a a few in the crowd that leave a lasting impression on my mind each year.  But for the most part it was a fun people watching activity and I always enjoy people watching.

I had a great visit with my mom and dad.  They left to return home yesterday and I will miss them very much.  We did absolutely nothing (except decorate Emma's room) while they were here and that's the way they like it.  We did go see Tangled at the movie theater.  It was so cute!  I would recommend it highly.  But other then our little movie adventure it was a very low key visit.

I am looking forward to sharing my new goals with my blog tomorrow....It is going to be a great 2011!

I am grateful for a wonderful husband.

No comments: