Last night after my kids talked about their bums we went back through my old posts and Tanner discovered that the main topic of most of my blogs had to do with whether or not I got a nap during the day. It seemed it was a wonderful day if I napped and not so wonderful if I didn't nap. I also blogged about the dogs alot and expressed how I felt they were dumb many, many times.
This year I am going to try not to blog about the dogs...(this is a boring subject in my mind) and since I haven't had a nap in like two months I will not blog about napping either. (This does not mean I won't take any naps, I just won't blog about it :)
I have still been considering what my goals for 2011 will be...I think it will be a great year if I can achieve my goals. I will blog about this subject on Sunday.
I am grateful for 2010 it has been a year of growing, love and fun!
1 comment:
Purple room, oh purple room where art thou oh purple room?
Post a Comment