christmas

Friday, December 10, 2010

How do you spell prelit or prelite or prelight pre-lit

My mind is tired.  My body is tired.  It actually feels good to sit down and blog.  I haven't sat down more then 5 minutes today.  Emma helped me start my lovely day at 6:00am and I have been running ever since.  The good news is I bought a Christmas tree today!  (I donated my old not prelit  tree to the church).  I am so excited to put the awesome prelit tree up tonight :)  I think who ever invented prelit trees are brilliant!  It could be way up there with some of the worlds best inventions like; chap stick, mascara, microwaves, cars, airplanes and other marvelous objects that make my life easier.  I will take some pics to show you all my lovely tree when I get it all done.

On a sad but unavoidable note.  We were going to go to the temple tomorrow with Tanner for his first time.  This is a very special time for Tanner but because of the impending snow storm that is suppose to hit sometime tonight and carry on through the whole day tomorrow we felt it better if we postpone the wonderful trip to a day when the anxiety of driving up in a blizzard was not going to take away from the spirit and especially kill me!

I am grateful to live so close to a temple so we can reschedule so easily!

1 comment:

Michele Marriott said...

Be safe, Krys. Good Luck Tanner :)