I hope you all will understand but this year none of you will be receiving a Christmas card from the Greer's. I have thought about this long and hard and have come to the conclusion that my blog will have to be my Christmas card to you all. I think Christmas cards are a wonderful way to express love and gratitude to the ones you love and especially those that you often lose touch with through out the year (and in some cases years). But this year I am sure you have all had your fill of the Greers. You have heard all about the wonderful ups and the lows of my life this year and you don't need to receive an envelope in the mail recounting to you all that we are all happy, healthy and doing wonderful when you can read it here! You all know that Tanner will be leaving in two and a half weeks to go on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ and that his mom will be boo hooing on January 4th when he actually leaves. You all know that Elle drives her mom CRAZY but I can't get enough of her (she read me a story last night, Harry Potter 7 and tucked me in bed as I feel asleep to her voice) I love her so much. Emma drives me CRAZY but in a completely different way then Elle but I adore her and think she is one of the most amazing teenagers I know and I love her completely even with all her weird quirky personality traits. Then there is Scott, who is the greatest husband on the earth...JS. I love him with all my heart and soul.
Okay there you have it...it got kinda mushy there at the end but that is the Greer Christmas card! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Stay happy and warm and make wonderful memories with the ones you love.
I am grateful for the yummy hot chocolate that I just drank while I wrote this blog.
Greer Family Christmas Picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment