I have been thinking a lot about this past year. I have experienced many great moments and some heart wrenching ones as well. I am so glad I decided to make a goal of blogging every day. It has given me prospective on my life on a daily basis as I have taken time most days to reflect back on what conspired during the day that was worth blogging about. Most of my posts have been so excruciatingly boring that I am actually surprised that I even have followers (maybe it is because some of you are forced to read my posts because I send you a reminder each time that a new post has been written). But I am sure you have all laughed along side me and even at me as the year has progressed. I will go back through and write a list of my favorite blogs from the year soon.
I have done fairly well in reaching my goals this year. Even if some people think setting goals is stupid (yes I think I blogged about a person in Jan. last year that told me I was stupid for setting goals) I am so glad I did and feel like my life was blessed so much for setting those goals and trying my best to reach them.
My goals were:
1. Blog daily
2. Read scriptures daily
3. Pray daily
4. Do a good deed daily
I still have room for improvement because I didn't have 100% but by trying to have a 100% I achieved 99% and that is much better then if I had never set the goals!
I can't wait to set my goals for 2011....I am going to start pondering on them. How about you, will you set goals in 2011?
I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the Atonement. I am grateful for His example.
No comments:
Post a Comment