Okay so today I went with the missionaries again to go and do some teaching. This time we meet with a man that was drunk as a skunk! I love going with the missionaries it is never a dull moment. He told us that he baptized himself in the shower the other day :)
The only thing that is not my favorite thing about my new house is the drive way, it is on a steep incline. Today when I backed out of my garage and began the journey down the hill my durango slid all the way in a diagonal line. I was very lucky I didn't take out the back end of the van. There was absolutely nothing I could do as I just slide to a stop about half way down the hill. I have a feeling that I will not be backing out in a very straight line all winter long and not because I am a bad driver!
I am getting excited for Christmas, I wish I had my Christmas tree up but that is on the end of my to do list which is a mile long. If I get it put up by Christmas Eve I will be doing good. The best thing about Christmas this year is my parents are coming to visit on Christmas day!!
I am grateful for the taste of banana bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment