Doing much better today! Thank heaven for that...I had to make 3 gallons of lentil soup (that was Scott assignment...he is such a good delegater) I had to help wrap 50 presents for secret Santa my ward is doing, I had to help decorate Bethlehem for our ward party, and....I had to help clean up ward party. It just would not have worked well for my busy day if I had to run to the toilet every other minute today! This is literally the first time I have sat down today and I am not kidding! Oh I am dying to go to bed!
I keep finding myself crying at odd times for Tanner. I am starting to feel so sad that he is leaving. What am I going to do for the next two years without being able to talk to him? My heart is aching. I will miss him so much. I hope I can get through the next two years with a whole heart.
I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who set a wonderful example to me by sending His Only Begotten Son to earth to die for us all. All I am doing is sending my son to Boston for two years, if Heavenly Father can make that unimaginable sacrifice then I CAN make this small sacrifice.

No comments:
Post a Comment