I am sitting here eating my third sugar cookie. I am in heaven. I love when we get snowed in and the whole world is far, far, far away. I got the tree up and fully decorated today. I am gorging myself on my fifth cookie now. We were suppose to have our ward party tonight but instead we received a bazillion inches of snow. Scott has gone out and snow plowed twice today and it just keeps piling up like he never even did it. It is suppose to drop down with wind chill -30 below tonight. Church is even canceled. It seems like this happens about once a year, when all of Minnesota just has to hunker down for a couple of days, it is a really good idea to have at least a 5 day food storage in Minnesota. I love Minnesota and the crazy weather that happens here.
I actually love days like this. It forces us to slow down from our busy lives and just be a family together. It is a rare day when we are all home no one leaving for ANYTHING and just spending time with one another.
I am grateful for a warm roof overhead.
1 comment:
I love your tree.
I'm jealous that you can eat 5 sugar cookies. Might send me to the outhouse :)
Post a Comment