400!
Tonight I will be writing my 400th post.
I will not be saying much. .
I have been hanging things up and decorating all day. I want to get the house ready for my mom and dad.
It has been snowing all day long. It looks beautiful and clean outside. I love the first few hours after a snow fall when everything is still pristine and pure.
I had the flu mist up my nose last Friday and the nurse said that we (Tanner and I) may feel some side effects.
1. Runny nose
2. Stuffed up nose
3. Tired
4. Headache
5. Mild flu like symptoms
Guess what?...Tanner and I have been suffering from number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the above mentioned symptoms.
I am so excited for Christmas this year, it will be my last with Tanner for two years.
I am looking forward to crawling into bed tonight and snuggling with Scott. He is not home yet and has to work late (his boss is in town) and when I say work I mean go out to dinner with his boss. I have never thought of eating at a really nice restaurant as work! But in Scott's world it is work. To me work is cleaning up dishes after one spends an hour to prepare dinner.
I am grateful for Christmas! The best time of year!
1 comment:
I hope the two of you feel better. I always tease Mark about his "business dinners" and how I'm usually cooking up a 79 cent box of Mac and Cheese for "my employees". :)
Post a Comment