I am going to take a minute to say good night. I am finishing up my day and like I have said in the past there just isn't enough time in my day to get everything done. I still have a pile of mail I haven't opened for two weeks that needs to be opened. If I don't get through that pile of mail tomorrow I will need someone to come over to my house tomorrow night and just shoot me. It seems like there are always 3 more phone calls that I need to make and 10 people that need visits from me and 2 loads of laundry that need to be done and a dishwasher that needs unloading and a floor that needs vacuuming and school work that needs monitoring and scriptures that need reading and a body that needs exercising and a box that needs unpacking and a dinner that needs fixing and it could go on forever....What I really need is a good night sleep! So with that said, good night and good bye.
I am grateful for a healthy body.
1 comment:
I love your posts, Krys. It's so good to know I'm not alone in the "not getting everything done" department. Regardless, you are an amazing lady :)
Post a Comment