Today has been full of many blessings. My friend Ann gave me a much needed massage. Am I blessed or what? I got to spend the day with a 2 year old who had the most amazing facial expressions especially when she was mad at Elle. Am I blessed or what? I got to deliver cookies to some new neighbors and had a wonderful visit with an elderly woman who lost her husband this year. She was grateful for our visit (Elle and Kayla joined me) it was so nice to sit in her warm beautiful home. Am I blessed or what? I have food in my pantry to throw together a dinner for a family who is sick. Am I blessed or what? I got to help a young woman in my ward set goals and help her plan what steps she needs to take in order to find a job. (This helps me see with different eyes just how much I have and how grateful I am for all God has given me) Am I blessed or what? I got to run with Elle to buy pizza to feed my own family dinner. Am I blessed or what? I can hear Scott in the next room snoring as I sit at the computer and blog about my day, he works so hard so I can stay home and do all these things. Am I blessed or what?
The answer is YES, I am BLESSED! And I am grateful for all that I have, there were many people who crossed my path today that were sick, lonely, hungry, and sad, I have found joy in my life today...I have been given much.
1 comment:
Love this, Krys. Miss you!
Post a Comment