Today was suppose to be my slow day this week...what was I thinking?? I am so exhausted that I wish I was already in bed. If I can just make it another half hour until I drop dead then I will be okay.
I think I might schedule in an afternoon of Krystine time every week so I don't get burned out and can carry on with a smile on my face and heart each and every day. I have already realized that my time, talents and heart belong to the Lord.
What would an afternoon of Krystine time look like:
Things I won't do~
1. No phone calls.
2. No computer.
3. No cleaning.
4. No making food for my family or someone else's family.
5. No meetings.
6. No thinking about visiting teaching assignments.
7. No exercising.
8. No leaving the house to run any errands.
9. No school work with the girls.
10. No thinking of what I need to do next.
Things I will do~
1. Sleep.
2. Lay on my bed.
3. Lay on the couch.
4. Watch an Office episode and laugh.
5. Read a really good book.
6. Snuggle with Elle. (She is my snuggler) I would like to snuggle with Emma also but she is not a snuggler.
7. Listen to relaxing music, while I lay on my bed.
8. Call my sisters. Oh sorry I can't do that one...It is rule number one on the things I won't do.
9. Eat whip cream and think of Tanner in Hawaii.
10. Did I say sleep yet?
Okay now I am off to make an agenda for my next meeting tomorrow! Sleep will have to wait a little bit.
Today is Forrest Gump. Because Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know just what you are going to get. (especially when you think you have a slow day to look forward to but instead it turns into a crazy busy day)
I am grateful for Scott he told me I made a good dinner tonight! (I made humus for the first time!)
2 comments:
How are you going to watch the Office without gettin gon the computer?
Oh dang! You are correct. I won't be able to watch the office. I guess I will have to just replay an episode in my mind or one of my kids could give me a season of the office for my birthday and that way I can still watch it because TV is not on my list.
Post a Comment