Painting thoughts...
1. It is exhausting when painting 4 rooms.
2. When Tanner presses to hard on the extending roller and snaps it in half, it causes much annoyance to his mom.
3. Emma and Elle are not very good tapers.
4. Breathing in paint fumes for 9 hours causes headaches.
5. Elle and Emma will not be invited to join me in my painting adventures tomorrow. They are more work to have with me then helping in getting work done.
6. Anyone painting should have a back massage lined up for when the project is done.
7. After priming Elle's room I realized that it probably did not need to be done. Black paint covers anything!
I am sure I will have more thoughts on painting tomorrow as I try to finish the painting projects!
I am grateful for the missionaries who came over to help me paint today!
1 comment:
4 rooms? Are you already in the new home? Pictures, please!!
Post a Comment