christmas

Monday, November 15, 2010

pictures of winter in MN

Can you believe that Tanner could create such a mess? 


Can you believe that I can make sure a yummy cookie?


Can you believe that I wore this hat from 9am until 10pm last Friday (it was very cold) Tanner had never seen me in my hat before and he really liked it! 
 (I think I will have to buy one for him to wear while on his mission)



I am grateful for my trials.  What doesn't kill me shall make me stronger.  
Sometimes I think Elle and Emma are going to kill me! 

We had a doozie of a scripture study and day for that matter.  If it is not one girl putting me in my grave it is the other!  All I want is one whole day without any
teenage, girl, school, sibling, clothes, drama!!! 

1 comment:

Al said...

Time to send them back to public school :) Please girls, I really want to have my sister in my life for a long time. Take it easy on your mother, will ya!