christmas

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Better then Disney Land :)

Scott asked me how my day was. I immediately answered that it was better than going to Disney Land!! And I was serious!! I got up early and had some special bonding time with Scott (he gave me a great massage!) After I took Scott to work, I was spoiled by my BFF with another massage. Did I forget to say that it was a snow day so the kids were out of school today (yippee!) I was able to take Emma to an ortho apt, she is such a good girl and wears her rubberbands every second of every day, and that is no lie! I took the girls to the mall where we shopped for clothes which was fun until I told Elle she couldn’t buy fishnet stockings and then she was mad at me for about 1 hour until we took Emma to work and then I took Elle to DQ and we had a chocolate sunday. Then I bought Elle’s love by taking her to Barnes and Nobles buying her a book (the quickest way to get Elle in a good mood is to buy her fishnet stockings or a book, I went with the more modest way). We ended our day by reading our new books on a real comfy couch at the hotel until Scott and Emma got off work. It was just one of the best days of my life!

I am grateful for snow days!
Just where is the mail box?? 

Our front driveway is piled high with about 10 feet of snow

Look how deep it is where the dogs have to go out!  The snow is deeper then Sandy is tall.  Scott had to shovel a path for them to do their duty otherwise Sandy would get lost and we wouldn't have a doggy anymore.

No comments: