It doesn't take much to make me happy. Give me a 5 year old for a day and I am in heaven (seriously!) I had the pleasure of spending the day with one of my favorite little girls while her mom had a good time in Boston. We watched Spongebob, made cookies, went to the bank to turn all our quarters in, went to the movie Percy Jackson (because she loves that movie!) cleaned the house (she is the best mirror washer I have ever had!) and we played some Wii. It was so refreshing spending time with someone who loves me all the time you know unconditionally like a mans best friend. Thanks for the great day Finley!
I am grateful for the simplicity, and couriousity of 5 year olds.
Finley posing a the bank with chocolate on her chin.
Good times at the movies. (I had the will of a dragon and didn't eat any popcorn or cookies today!)
Finley told me she is a very good cook. She enjoys eating them as much as making them.
I never meet anyone with lashes longer then Finley.
There is nothing cuter then that smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment