christmas

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Life

Presidents Day means what?

                 A Free Day off from School to go iceskating.

                                                   I had a very productive day.

Practiced piano, learning Like a Spirit of Fire with Emma’s help.

Held Elle in bed this morning. She was crying.
                                  I think she may be having anxiety attacks.

Went to take a test for a job I have applied for.

                 Did well on some parts ~ But bombed others….I need to take some more classes.

Took Emma to work and drivers ed.

Shuttled Elle and 2 friends to local animal shelter to see what the requirements are for volunteers. Found out that she has to have a parent escort her and stay while she does her volunteering the whole time until she is 16!
                                 This gives her mother
                                      a lot of leverage to use against her!

Took a special desert to a special woman, stayed, and visited with her. She doesn’t have any teeth. She looks funny but sweet.

Making dinner for my family.

Will they like it or tell me for the millionth time that they don’t? They are blessed to have someone to care enough to cook for them.

I am grateful that I have a husband that loves to grope me!

2 comments:

T. Greer said...

Mom, that is disgusting. Take that last sentence off, we do not need to know that.

Krystine said...

I was just seeing who really reads my blog! I can see you do :)