christmas

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentines Sweetheart

2008 after 18 years of being marriage.
In 1992 after 2 years of marriage.

What to say on this snowy valentines Sabbath day? I love with all my heart Scott. He is the love of my life and I frequently feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. We haven’t always have such a great marriage. There once was a time that we were going to divorce. I am so grateful that we both decided that our family was important enough to try to work through our troubles. Now after 19 almost 20 years of marriage we are both so crazy in love it is wonderful. I wouldn’t trade those difficult times for anything. We have only become a stronger couple able to look at our problems with perspective, love, patience, compassion, endurance, forgiveness, laughter, understanding, and always willing to give more of ourselves when it is necessary to overcome our trials. I will forever love my sweetheart.


I am grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with a wonderful husband.

No comments: