This is a 50 ft ice bar and Elle standing next to a ice woman.
Wedding diamond ring made out of ice.
Had another wonderful day. Got up and made the girls some german pancakes because they had a late school start (which means Emma and I got to sleep in…no seminary on late school starts). This is Elle’s all time favorite breakfast. I remember growing up and loving when my mom would make it for me, it always brings me happy memories. After the girls left for school, I got to take a lovely nap. I made up for that nap by cleaning the house. I love a clean house. After taking Emma to drivers ed Elle, Scott and I went out to dinner and then enjoyed some of the ice sculptures that are displayed downtown. I just got done skyping with Tanner. What a wonderful ending to a wonderful start!I am grateful for my family, they bring me such joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment