christmas

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dragon Woman

I signed up to be in the Biggest Looser contest that my friend Ann is sponsoring. I hope to win all the money but more then that I want to be healthy. I have gained about 35lbs since moving here to Rochester MN. I feel yucky and unhealthy and want to change that. I feel the pain enough to do something about it. Elle is my workout partner. We are going to work out together 3 days a week; so far, we have done 2 days this week. I will work out another 3 days on my own. I also have started my gallbladder diet. I am very excited for what I am about to accomplish and because I have the will power of a dragon I know that I will be successful!!

I am grateful for my workout partner Elle she is so fun to be around!
Emma early morning seminary

In three more months I won't have a 2nd chin!!  Are you all as excited as I am?

1 comment:

Tina said...

Awe... you're adorable just the way you are, but good luck with the Biggest Loser contest!