christmas

Monday, February 1, 2010

A New Month...what will it bring?

Feb 1st! 2010 is off to a great start. I have had a whole month of blogging and I am only getting more excited about it. I look forward to my blogging each day. I have done pretty good with my goals so far in 2010. I think each month I will access where I stand with them that way I will be more accountable. I am doing great with my scripture study I think for the month of January I probably read 90% of the time and that is a huge improvement for me. I am having fun doing acts of service each day. Some days it is harder than others are but I find that even controlling my temper with my kids is an act of service even though they might not know it is my act of service in for the day. Then there is blogging!! I have 100% on this goal!!! I am sure many people find my blogging very boring but I love it and hope that someday my kids will appreciate a look at my life when I was 40. My last goal was prayer. This is where I feel I am failing. I have done a very poor job on this goal. But it is a new day and new month so I will recommit myself to praying daily and hopefully I can report that I have 100% for the month of Feb. (after all it is a short month :)
5:45 AM this morning getting ready to take Emma to seminary.  I actually joined her in class today as we learned that lawyers are all corrupt! (Alma 11) JK not all lawyers are corrupt.

I am grateful for a clean slate each day!

No comments: