christmas

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two Men that I love

I am so excited!! I got Scott to set up the Skype and whola…I had a conversation with Tanner today in person. Well almost. It was so awesome and I felt like he was right here. I am amazed by the technology that we have today. Never would I have imagined that I could see and speak to my son who is thousands of miles away from me in real time just as if he was right here talking to me. We all had fun as a family talking to him, oh, did I say it was really awesome yet? I can’t wait to see his face every week now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, I am so excited with this technology. 


This is Tanner and Scott talking on Skype!  Who else has skype that I can talk to??

Today is my dad’s birthday. He is a wonderful person and I love him very much. I wish I could be there in person to give him a hug and tell him how much he means to me and that he was my first love. Don’t all little girls love their dads?? He has taught me many things in life but I think one of the most important is the principle of repentance and that the atonement really has meaning and can save us all. Thank you Dad for a life time of memories and I hope you have at least 62 more good years left in you!
My Dad is a goofball.  He is where I get my goofiness from!

I am grateful for my Dad. I have never doubted you loved me ever!

No comments: